Our team at Palmacedar Cleaning Limited (PCL), we care so much about your health and good living, and so by monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Our team has discovered that this is a difficult and tough time and people want to know what they can do right now to protect themselves and their families from contacting the virus. So our team at Palmacedar Cleaning Limited (PCL) is highlighting some steps that that we need to practice daily in our own local region can observe now. To add to this, remain enlightened about what’s happening in your local community and always shadow the orientations of state and local authorities.
BASIC TIPS ABOUT REDUCING THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS AND ALSO PREVENT INFECTION
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and countertops.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them – use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. Full information on how to disinfect found here.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick. You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office.
According to the CDC, COVID-19 symptoms include fever, shortness of breath and a cough. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. Call your doctor for medical advice if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop symptoms. And this are the toll free number you can call incae you notice any case of an infected person around you, 080097000010; 080097000010,
You must be logged in to post a comment.